AVLabotUbe - Non Vacuum tube, AVLabovac - Vacuum PET Tube, AVLabo* - Non Vacuum - PET Tube
Country of Origin
Made in India
PET / Polypropelyne (PP)
Type of Additive
K2/K3 EDTA is 1.7 ± 0.2 mg/ml
13X75 mm, 13X100mm
1 mL, 2mL, 3mL, 4mL and 6mL
Blue/Purple Cap and Pink Cap
Type of Tube
Vaccum and Non Vaccum
Single Cap, Double Cap
Recommended Storage Temperature
4-25 degree C
Time For Clot Reaction
1.5 - 2 Min
Inner Packaging 100 piece,
Outer Carton Packaging 2000 piece
Owing to our enriched industrial experiences, we are committed to providing a wide variety of excellent quality EDTA Tubes
* Pure grade of EDTA additives helps as a best anticoagulant.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) and Full Blood Exam (FBE) & ESR, HPLC and HbA1C
- Packed cell volume.
- Cross matching and blood grouping
- Test for PCR like.. Dengue and Chinckengunia
- Some Biochemistry and Immunological tests uses EDTA Plasma - like (Ammonia, BNP)
- Invert the tube 8-10 times immediately after drawing the blood.
- Erythrocyte, Leucocytes and Thrombocytes should complete in 24 hrs after drawing blood in EDTA tube.